Our core principles are:
Nature Moon will always choose to buy ingredients from suppliers who do not test on animals.
Fair Wages for staff.
Nature Moon commits to exceed government minimum standards of staff wages and conditions wherever it operates.
We choose all our packaging for being the best suited alongside the most innovative minimum impact, recycled or reused materials that are available.
Nature Moon seeks to challenge itself over all its uses of the world’s resources. We aim to reduce and minimise our impact and to keep abreast of developing world situations. We challenge and target ourselves in areas such as air transport, energy use, materials into landfill, recycling rates, pollution and waste outputs.
STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS PRINCIPLES
In addition:- NatureMoon commits to follow the five principles of a purpose driven business as set out below:
- Has a purpose which delivers long term sustainable performance
- Operates true to a purpose that serves society, respects the dignity of people and so generates a fair return for responsible investors.
- Enables and welcomes public scrutiny of the alignment between stated purpose and actual performance.
- Honest and fair with customers and suppliers
- Seeks to build lasting relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Deals honestly with customers, providing good and safe products and services.
- Treats suppliers fairly, pays promptly what it owes and expects its suppliers to do the same.
- Openly shares its knowledge to enable customers and suppliers to make better informed choices.
- A responsible and responsive employer
- Treats everyone with dignity and provides fair pay for all.
- Enables and welcomes constructive dialogue about its behaviour in keeping true to its purpose.
- Fosters innovation, leadership and personal accountability.
- Protects and nurtures all who work for it to ensure people also learn, contribute and thrive.
- A good citizen
- Considers each person affected by its decisions as if he or she were a member of each decision-maker’s own community.
- Seeks and provides access to opportunities for less privileged people.
- Makes a full and fair contribution to society by structuring its business and operations to pay promptly all taxes that are properly due.
- A guardian for future generations
- Honours its duty to protect the natural world and conserve finite resources.
- Contributes knowledge and experience to promote better regulation for the benefit of society as a whole rather than protecting self-interest.
- Invests in developing skills, knowledge and understanding in wider society to encourage informed citizenship.